Her Gift - Kimono (Silky Knit)
This bright red (with hints of gold) kimono is ideal for casually elegant occasions. It is based on the visual fine art of Laura Beaton.
Product Description: - Available in silky knit fabric (See Fabric Transparency Sample Image Below)
• Lightweight, silky-feel, stretch knit fabric
• 85% polyester, 15% spandex performance knit fabric manufactured in Canada
• The performance fabric features EcoPoly fiber, this fiber is eco-friendly since it requires significantly less energy and water during manufacturing than conventional polyester
• Every draped robe is printed and sewn by hand in Canada
• Vibrant print will never fade with wear or washing
• Micro overlock hem finishing
• Machine wash in cold water with a phosphate-free detergent, hang to dry, do not bleach
Title: Her Gift
Medium: Mixed Media on Canvas
I am a Toronto-born visual fine artist and I paint in a fusion of styles and mediums. ‘Her Gift’ is personal. I randomly moved paste on a canvas and before the paste was even dry, I was told someone close to me would become grandmother. As I added colour I unearthed a maternal theme, including a pollinator. ‘Her Gift’ is an homage to mothers, of all types and generations. Given one’s perspective, the woman is either receiving or presenting the infant, hence the title ‘Her Gift’.
My art is in private and permanent collections in China, Africa, USA, and Canada and can be viewed at: LauraBeaton.com
All sales are final. If there is an issue with your order we will be happy to work with you to find a solution.
See our Refund Policy for additional info.
Production time 1-2 weeks (does not include shipping time)
May be brighter in colour than shown
Ships from Canada